Upcoming IELTS Writing Workshops
Learn how to show off your English skills to impress your examiner!
These workshops are aimed at candidates requiring Band 7 or higher in IELTS.
It is recommended that you are a native speaker and/or have achieved at least 6.5 for Writing with no lower than 7 for Reading and/or Listening in a recent test.
- Intensive 2-hour workshops for IELTS Writing Tasks 1 and 2
- Suitable for Academic and General test candidates
- Learn tips and tricks from an IELTS expert with over 15 years' experience
- Option to get personalised feedback on your own writing
- Maximum of 10 participants per workshop
- Candidates seeking IELTS Band 7, Band 7.5, Band 8, Band 8.5 and Band 9
- Native speakers
- Academic and General test candidates
You must be a native English speaker or have received a recent score of
- Band 6.5 or higher in Writing AND
- Band 7 or higher in Reading and Listening
- Early Bird Registration $108
- Regular Registration $135
- SPECIAL! Buy two or more regular registration tickets and receive a 25% discount ($101.25 per ticket)
- Register via Eventbrite: http://yes-ielts.eventbrite.com
- Laptop or tablet with wifi connectivity
- Level 7, 359 Queen St, Brisbane City
- Mondays 1.30pm - 3.30pm
- Tuesdays 9:30am - 11:30am and 1:30pm - 3:30pm
Please see http://yes-ielts.eventbrite.com for other upcoming IELTS Workshops
Tish Kirkland BA, CELTA, DipTeaching
- Tish has been teaching English as a Second/Foreign language since 2002 and IELTS since 2003.
- More information about Tish
- Testimonials and recommendations